Social Media Calendar: We’ve organized Interop’s social media efforts around weekly technology themes. During each theme week, posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Interop Blog highlight relevant sessions and exhibitors, along with any other timely announcements or news regardless of theme. Below is the calendar:
- 2/27 Wireless & Mobility
- 3/5 IT Leadership Summit/The Principles of IT Management
- 3/12 Data Center
- 3/19 Storage
- 3/26 Cloud Computing
- 4/2 Virtualization
- 4/9 Information Security and Risk Management
- 4/16 Collaboration
- 4/23 Expo Highlights
- 4/30 Networking
Here is how you can help:
- Like Interop’s Facebook account. Feel free to contribute key facts, photos, and case studies or start discussions that pertain to business technology.
- Provide updates about your activities,”must see” at Interop and other news through twitter and we will re-tweet it on Interop’s Twitter account if applicable to the event. Include #Interop in your tweets for tracking purposes.
- Tell people you are attending Interop Las Vegas. Go to the Interop group page, and start a relevant discussion on topics covered at the event
- Create videos about what you are looking forward to see and do at Interop and post it on YouTube. Send us the URL and we’ll add it to our favorites and share it via our social media channels.
There you have it! Pretty simple right? I’ll get the sharing started by offering anyone who reads this blog a 25% Discount on Interop Conference passes or a free expo pass by using the following Priority code: CPQJNL01.
Feel free to follow me on Twitter for inside Interop updates.
Let’s do this!